ARIZONA’S LARGEST WALK-THRU SYNCHRONIZED LIGHT SHOW
The show runs nightly from 5:30pm – 10:00pm
Ticket prices are as follows $11.00 Online (plus processing fee)
$13 at the Gate
Magic Mondays: $10 at the gate & $5 skates. Valid only on these days: (11/23, 11/30, and 12/07)
Wonderful Wednesdays $10 at the gate & $5 skate. Valid only on these days: (11/25, 12/02, and 12/09)
Military/First Responders: $8 at the gate with ID, any day!
Senior Citizens: $10 at the gate with ID, any day!
Remember it is 1 Ticket Per Person
Open Nightly 5:30 to 10:00 p.m.
ADMISSION: $11.00 + online processing fee
& $13.00 AT GATE
SKATING RINK: $8.00 PER PERSON
*CHILDREN AGES 2 AND UNDER ARE FREE*
Closed on Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve You can arrive anytime to the Farm with your online purchased ticket. The last ticket will be accepted at the front gate at 9:30 p.m., Nightly. You will receive a confirmation email with an order number and barcode. We will collect your entry tickets at the front gate. *Tickets available online and at gate, check online for daily specials and discounts
All ticket sales are final and non-refundable and are valid only for the date and time slot designated on the ticket.
Dogs are allowed on the farm. You however must follow the following guidelines: *All dogs need to stay on a leash at all times and please clean up after your dog*
Please keep in mind that in the event of extreme weather (heavy rain, high winds, etc.) we may need to temporarily close the event for safety reasons. If this happens (closing of the show) we will reschedule your ticket to another date/time free of charge.
Participation and entrance into our event means you agree to abide by the Farm Roles
- You are solely responsible for you and those in your party.
- Maintain a safe distance from others and the light displays and animals.
- Do not touch the light displays or animals any time for any reason.
- Should an emergency arise, please notify one of the STAFF IMMEDIATELY, and they will take care of the situation.
- Walk only on designated pathways.
Did You Know……
- There are 3 ceramic elves in the show
- We put a true arizona flare in the show…..Saguaros
- The reindeer each have custom name tags *
- The skating rink took over 40 dump truck loads of dirt to build a level surface.
- Over 500 rolls of black electrical tape was used
- We have a snowman that is over 10 feet tall.
- Light fields are made with 4 color custom light strands… these light strands have never been used anywhere else in the world!
- Each song used in the light show has been synchronized to the millisecond!
- The nativity scene is life size!